Top Five Vlogging Cameras 2020
CrackorSquad provides you the list of best vlogging cameras available 2020.
The Panasonic LUMIX G85 offers over 27 LUMIX compact lens options built on the next-generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, gyro sensor control in body image stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with the exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K PHOTO mode, you’ll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.
- Weatherproof Design
- 2-channel Dolby Digital
- Flip-out Swiveling Display
- Live Viewfinder
- The Price Tag
- No Headphone Port
- Less bulky than a DSLR, the LUMIX G85 is the compact 4K video-enabled Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless (DSLM) camera with true-to-life photo image quality.
- Class leading 5-axis body stabilization that when mated to LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses for a “Dual IS” effect.
- 4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps)
- Weather sealed splash proof and dustproof, rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments.;Recording file format: Still image – JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard)
- 16-Megapixel MFT eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power sensor.; Motion picture – AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Digital 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
The Olympus Tough TG-5 is built for adventure and packed with professional features that help you nail bright, crisp outdoor shots even in challenging conditions. You’ll find imaging firepower that’s optimized for shooting action like a fast F2.0 Olympus lens, high-resolution RAW stills, and spectacular Ultra HD 4K video.
Microscope Macro Modes shoot high magnification stills of small subjects up to 1 cm from the lens, and nighttime Live Composite Mode makes it easy to shoot incredible cityscapes and star trails. Action Track Sensors record location, temperature, direction, and altitude data that bring your images and video to life. The Tough TG-5 is waterproof, shockproof, crushproof, freeze proof, dustproof, and features Anti-Fog Dual Pane Lens Glass. No other camera handles so much abuse while producing stunning photography like the TG-5.
- New 12MP Hi-Speed Image Sensor for improved low light performance and noise reduction
- Bright F2.0 high-speed Lens. Video Recording format : MOV(MPEG-4AVC/H.264)
- Dual Quad Core TruePic VIII Image Processor
- Field sensor system with GPS, Manometer, Compass, and temperature sensors
- Waterproof to 50 feet, F, Dustproof, Crushproof to 220 lbf, Shockproof from 7 feet, Freezeproof to 14 degrees, Anti-Fog lens.
- Built like a tank
- Glove mode
- Anti-fog glass
- 4K video
- Wi-Fi and GPS
- Could be too simple for advanced users
- LCD isn’t the sharpest.
Let your creativity take control with the Canon EOS 77D Digital SLR Camera. Featuring an optical viewfinder with a 45-point all cross-type AF system and fast, accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with phase-detection, it helps you capture the action right as it happens. Additional features: 24.2 MP CMOS sensor; 1080p HD video; DIGIC 7 image processor; built-in HDR; time-lapse recording; continuous shooting up to 6fps; top-mounted LCD screen; rear Quick Control dial; built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth; plus more.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi*, NFC** and Bluetooth.
- Hdr movie & time-lapse movie.
- Warranty not applicable for this product.
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm II R Lens (Silver) is a sophisticated but easy to use camera. Whether you’re new to photography or a photo enthusiast looking to maximize your creativity, the E-M10 Mark II delivers flawless image quality thanks to its 16-megapixel Live MOS sensor and Built-In 5-Axis Image Stabilization in a compact profile with intuitively placed controls.
FEATURES: Built-In 5-Axis Image StabilizationOLED Electronic Viewfinder (2.3 million dots, 0.62x magnification)Silent Mode (disables all shutter sounds)8.5 fps Burst ShootingBest in Class Wi-FiFast Touch AF from Camera or PhoneSophisticated Metal BodyBuilt-In FlashArt Filters (14) and Photostory (5)OI Share and Live ViewOM-D Movie With Variable Frame Rate, CLIPS Feature, Art Fade and Movie EffectsPortable, LightweightExpansive Lens Line Up.
- Built-in 5-Axis image stabilization for sharper images
- 2.3 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder with 0.62X magnification
- Silent mode (disables all shutter sounds)
- 8.5 frames per second burst shooting
- Fast touch auto focus from camera or phone
Imaging Lens Mount: Nikon F Camera Format: DX / (1.5x Crop Factor) Pixels: Actual: 24.78 Megapixel Effective: 24.2 Megapixel Max Resolution: 24 MP: 6000 x 4000 Aspect Ratio: 3:2 Sensor Type / Size: CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm File Formats: Still Images: JPEG, RAW Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 Audio: Linear PCM (Stereo)
Bit Depth: 14-bit Dust Reduction System: Yes Memory Card Type: SD SDHC SDXC Focus Control Focus Type: Auto & Manual Focus Mode: Automatic (A) Continuous-servo AF (C) Manual Focus (M) Single-servo AF (S) Autofocus Points: Phase Detection: 39, 9 cross-type Viewfinder/Display Viewfinder Type: Pentamirror Viewfinder Eye Point: 17.00 mm Viewfinder Coverage: 95%
Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 0.82x Diopter Adjustment: – 1.7 to +0.5 m Display Screen: 3.2 Rear Touchscreen Swivel LCD (1,037,000) Screen Coverage: 100% Diagonal Angle of View: 170.0Ã¸ Exposure Control ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100-25600 Shutter: 30 – 1/4000 second, Bulb Mode Remote Control: WR-1 WR-10 MC-DC2 (Optional) Metering Method: Center-weighted average metering Matrix Spot metering Exposure Modes:
Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Scene Modes, Shutter Priority Metering Range: EV 0.0 – EV 20.0 Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) Continuous Shooting Up to 5 fps at 24.2 MP Up to 4 fps at 24.2 MP Up to 3 fps at 24.2 MP White
Balance Modes: Auto Cloudy Direct Sunlight Flash Fluorescent Incandescent Preset Manual Shade Flash Flash Modes Auto Auto/Red-eye Reduction Fill-in Rear Curtain Sync/Red-eye Reduction Rear Curtain/Slow Sync Red-eye Reduction Slow Sync Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction Built-in Flash: Yes Guide No.: 39.37′ (12 m) ISO100 Max Sync Speed: 1 / 200 seconds Flash Compensation: -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) Dedicated Flash System: iTTL External Flash Connection: Hot Shoe AV Recorder.
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor. Approx. 0.82x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, ?1.0 m(*1))
- 3.2″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen.Max Video Clip Length : 1920 x 1080: 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC